clicksor

Friday, March 14, 2014

200 Words: Heaven is a Wonderful Place

By Mona Sabalones Gonzalez

Scene from  TV show, House.
Patient: What happens after you die?
House: Nothing.



Heaven is real, and death is continuity -- not the end of anything. Instead, we go full circle for eternity. What a happy ending -- I know.  To quote the children’s song,

“Heaven is a wonderful place
Filled with glory and grace
I wanna see my Savior’s Face
Heaven is a wonderful place.”

My family knows that when I die (No panic, I’m healthy), they should get a cheap pot in Uniwide for my ashes, and sprinkle the ashes on any empty lot from here to Tagaytay. I won’t be in those ashes. But if a particle of my soul lies in a piece of ash, I’d like to ride the wind.

I cried when mom suffered, but not when she died. She was free, embraced by God, Jesus His mother, by her parents, relatives, friends, her lost child Bernard, Dad, and others.


Even our pets in heaven will forgive our shortcomings. A donkey talked to a man in the Bible. Our dogs will talk to us. Heaven is an amazing, wonderful place, and it’s REAL.


No comments: