clicksor

Thursday, January 16, 2014

200 Words: Feelings Can Deceive

By Mona Sabalones Gonzalez

Feelings are often deceiving. For example, I often go to bed at night feeling either completely unproductive, or totally so.  However, tonight I mapped out my day, and here’s what I accomplished:
  • Marketed some articles and fixed up this website. (It’s slow, but each small step brings the end closer).
  • The materials arrived today that will be used to transform my French doors into sliding French doors. It’s a great space saver.
  • Walked BOTH small dogs around the park for exercise, and to help two unfriendly dogs learn to bond.
  • FINALLLY cleared a tub of stuff. Kept the important things and threw the rest. I filled the tub with rarely used things and made it the base of two shelves filled with important things. I also cleaned the room, hung pictures and did my laundry.
  • Watched a historical documentary with Kat and listened to some (ugh) rap music.
Feelings can be deceiving. We often belittle our accomplishments. But small things add up to great things. If you feel bad, try mapping out your day. Discovering what you achieved will make you want to achieve even more. 

No comments: