By Mona Sabalones Gonzalez
Feelings are often deceiving. For example, I often go to bed at night feeling either completely unproductive, or totally so. However, tonight I mapped out my day, and here’s what I accomplished:
- Marketed some articles and fixed up this website. (It’s slow, but each small step brings the end closer).
- The materials arrived today that will be used to transform my French doors into sliding French doors. It’s a great space saver.
- Walked BOTH small dogs around the park for exercise, and to help two unfriendly dogs learn to bond.
- FINALLLY cleared a tub of stuff. Kept the important things and threw the rest. I filled the tub with rarely used things and made it the base of two shelves filled with important things. I also cleaned the room, hung pictures and did my laundry.
- Watched a historical documentary with Kat and listened to some (ugh) rap music.