By: Ed Gonzalez
1. Make Sure Your Dogs Visit The Vets Regularly - Doing this will make sure that they will be healthy at all times. They must get their regular shots on time. If you feel that there is anything wrong with your dogs, you must bring them to the vets. One sign that your dogs are not feeling well is when the tails of your dogs are always down.
2. Give Your Dogs a Bath – When you do this, you will be sure that your dogs will love you for it. This is a great way to connect with your dogs. By doing this, you can get rid of their fleas, worms and insects that can cause a lot of health problems. Doing this will give you time to play and give them much - needed attention. If you do this, they will remain cheerful.
3. Do Not Shout, Hit or Harm Your Dogs - Doing these things will scare off your dogs. Owners must show real affection to their dogs because they have feelings too. Sometimes, they may misbehave but this could be corrected without forceful actions. Feed them on time and make sure that they eat good and healthy food. Make them feel that they are part of your family. This will make them blissful and high spirited.
5. Never keep Your Dogs Tied Down - This will make them aggressive and crabby. Your dogs can develop physical and behavioral problems. Dogs need space to run around and keeping them tied down in one place will make them very moody and unloving. Walk your dogs consistently and bring them with you on outings.
6. Let Your Dogs Come Inside Your Homes – They do get bored just staying outside and they must be given the opportunity to socialize and bond with other members of the family. Dogs love to socialize and they want to spend time with other members of the family. When dogs are inside, they do make good guard dogs.
7. Remove Tight Old Collars – Tight collars can cause difficult problems for your dogs. Dogs must feel comfortable because tight collars can choke your dogs. A new nylon collar will be good for your dogs.
8. Give Fresh Water and Food Every Day - Your dogs must eat every day and they must have fresh water every time. You must make sure that the water bowl you put will not tip over. This can be done by digging a small hole on the ground to place the water bowl or by placing it inside an old tire. By doing this, it will prevent the water in the bowl from spilling.
9. Give Them Dog Toys – Dogs need to play with toys and these items will keep them preoccupied. They are just like little children . Doing this will give them the enjoyment they need. Balls will be good for them and they will have a lot of fun playing with them.
10.. Train Your Dogs – This is a must because this will let your dogs know what they can and cannot do. Training your dogs is a nice way to get to know your dogs better. This is the best time you can bond with your dogs. It also helps to correct their behavioral patterns.