clicksor

Saturday, September 13, 2008

FINALLY!

Thank you BLUE! It took awhile but I finally figured out how to put this in my blog. It has been on my desktop like forever but would never get over here. Then I realized it should be with the photos folder first. Phew.....
Now my life is BLUE BLUE BLUE:)
I would like to send this award to:
Tazeen, because she is a young mind who is not afraid to be passionate about ideas and current issues.
Life at a Glance because I admire how she loves Peso and how she could find comfort in her dog when her mother was dying, and how that commitment made to go to great lengths to try to raise money for his hernia operation.
Lima Y Limon because he takes great photos and writes well.
Green Tightwad because he walks the talk.
Confessions of a Narcissist because he writes from the heart.
HUGS!!!
Monisima

2 comments:

Lima y Limón said...

Hey! Thanks as always for taking the time to read my stuff and enjoy my photographs, and thanks for this post, too!!

Celar said...

MOna Thanks a lot now I will copy what blue sent you and put it in my blog too.... thanks a lot just keep in touch always....