clicksor

Monday, August 18, 2008

THANKS MADZ! For sending me this bear and this poem:


We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us
when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us
one we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.

Spread the poem of friendship.


Now, I am passing this on to my these bloggers who have become my really good friends:

Stephaneeeee(: , Maoricia's Mind , Life at a glance , and wonderfull greenscape . I have made lots of wonderful friends through blogland, but i find that if i keep giving the same ones the award they might get tired of me....you all know who you are:)

2 comments:

Celar said...

Mona thanks for writing again...and thanks for viewing Peso at youtube...that one from GMA7 they will feature it at imbestigador... will shoot on friday. how did they find out about me? well the girl searched thru google and they found my other dog website, pinoypetfinder.com and from there they found my blog.address, the episode is about those askal that they rescued in baguio and they want to show the opposite, like a dog owner like me that takes with her askal dog.. well for the sake of Local dogs I am willing to be seen on tv nationwide, but of course never without my dogs...
I still have lots of video of Peso that I haven't upload yet at youtube. but I will soon...

Celar said...

Mona, it's nice to know you really found friends just by blogging... I really appreciate that you are reading my blog, I really look up to you, I think you are very fulfilled in all aspects of life...hope to know you more...