clicksor

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stress Time

Mama has taken a turn for the worse. She is on 100% oxygen again. She is ambo bagged daily. Her heart goes very high then very low. So it's stress time again. Of course, we knew this would be happening but it's never the same going through it as knowing it.

I dunno if I am projecting my grief onto my dog as a survival mechanism. But ashley pumpernickel has been with the vet for 2 days. She is on dextrose and getting some antibiotics.

So I am going half in, half out of this world lately.

5 comments:

Lana Baker said...

I am so sorry to hear this! I am going to be praying for your mother and your entire family!
Hugs,
Lana

Blue said...

Hi my friend,
My thoughts are with you re Mamma.
I know how stressed you must feel.
Here's wishing for an improvement.
Love to you both.
Blue
x

Crazed Mom said...

Sending prayers your way. And hugs.

euthymic said...

lana, Blue and Crazed mom, thanks so much!!!!! you are my best blog buddies, and your words of concern brought a few tears, but it was good to know that out in bloggerland, others care and pray and feel:) thank you, thank you....

Lana Baker said...

You are never alone! Keep the chin up! I'll continue to pray. Let us know how your Mom is doing and how things are going for you.
Blessings!
Lana