clicksor

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Gap

Now that Kat is in college, i come home to a quieter place. As soon as Ed gets me (usually near midnight) from work, he is eager to get to sleep, and Kat is already sleeping. That's because they both wake up early so he can take her to school. And when i wake up, she is gone.

so it's me and the dog much of the time. like now, Winnie runs around the house on 3 feet (she sprained a leg) then curls down at my feet. so i'm seriously thinking of a house full of dogs. i told Ed we could be the brad pitt and angelina jolie of dogs....

1 comment:

Lana Baker said...

I love your blog! Short, sweet, and to the point. And some good points you make, too! You dropped into my blog awhile back and so I thought I'd check out yours. You have a good thing going...keep it up! I'll be visiting again. Your family-human AND animal-is gorgeous! I like the Brangelina Dog/Cat idea...this coming from a lady who has 2 sons, 1 grandson, 2 dogs and 8 cats. I am surrounded by love. I'm sure you feel that in your life as well. Blessings!
Warmly,
Lana Baker
Compass Pointe