clicksor

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Adorable



Winston Churchill is my alltime favorite historical leader. So I named my askal Winstonchurchill so that the askal (considered the lowest dog in the Philippines) would always be considered with respect. I wanted a dog that was strong and smart and askals, often unappreciated have been known to be that and loving and loyal too.


Winstonchurchill is streetsmart yet pampered. Luckyhappy (my Spitz) is more the intellectual, understanding of p eople's feelings. Winstonchurchill likes to bend the world to his will. he is also a very high jumper, and surprisingly sturdy, must be the wolf part of him. but he does not know how to aggressively fight any human being yet. i guess, because he is only 1 month old.


These are the latest pictures of Winston.

No comments: